We are a busy, innovative, design-led practice with an exciting and growing workload of residential and commercial projects. We are known for delivering excellently crafted and detailed buildings, from inception to completion. We are looking for the following candidates:
Part III architect with 3 years post qualification experience/ Part II Architectural Assistant Technically competent with 2- 3 years post Part II experience.
– Competent detailing skills
– Knowledge and understanding of emerging construction technologies
– Enthusiasm to progress, a desire to learn and develop skills
– Bright initiative
– Vectorworks experience
– Good technical knowledge of all forms of construction
– Manage workload across several projects
– Ability to work to tight deadlines
– Administer contracts, attending site to monitor site progress
– Monitor and maintain output of team to align with project programme
All candidates need to be fluent in Vectorworks 2016 and have demonstrable UK experience already under their belt. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office essential. Other IT skills including Sketchup, Rhino are an advantage. Please send your CV, along with examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
References on request.